Foods that Hydrate Dry Hair
Eating well has its obvious benefits; one of which is to provide nutrients to the dry hair treatment homemade.
Learn how to make your hair grow and stop falling.
>> we Recommend To You:
- thinning Hair Men What to Do? (UPDATED)
- Hair loss FEMALE What to Do? (UPDATED)
- Hair loss how to Prevent: Treatment for Hair loss
- Hair loss in Winter is Normal: How to Stop and Avoid
- Hair Fall Has a Solution? How to Treat Hair loss
- Natural Remedy for Hair loss: 6 Homemade Recipes
Want to see testimonials and tips for the hair
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) → What to Do for the Hair to Grow Fast? Natural remedies
>> See the list of some nutritious foods that will hydrate your hair:
If you are a swimmer or just enjoy the luxury of relaxing in the pool, many times, you may have noticed your skin and hair seem to chlorinated water.
The best remedy to combat the dryness is to use cucumbers. Cucumbers contain silica, an ingredient that increases moisture and improves the quality of the hair dry and brittle.
You are already used to thinking about how celery is crispy a vegetable, but not a fundamental part of your health support.
Celery, like cucumber also contains silica, and vitamins A and C.
You can put it in your salad, together with cucumbers, or make a hair mask with celery which will work efficiently on dry hair as a moisturizer.
3) Flax Seeds
flax seeds are rich source of lignin and omega-3 acids fatty.
Both of these nutrients have an anti-inflammatory effect on the body, which can prevent a hair loss condition called cicatricial alopecia.
This is a condition that causes the hair follicles to become dry and damaged beyond the point of being able to grow healthy hair.
to Incorporate more flax seed in your diet can prevent this condition.
The nuts are a food-key the hair so they are an excellent source of biotin, an essential nutrient known to strengthen dry, damaged hair.
it is Known to be important also to improve the hair growth and reduce the fall.
Walnut is also an excellent source of zinc against hair loss that takes the fall, according to several studies.
eggs are an excellent food that’s healthy for the hair because they are rich in vitamins two of the most important, B5 and B12 as well as biotin.
These vitamins are known to moisturize the scalp, along with the stimulation of hair growth and biotin known to thicken the shaft of the hair.
Any person who has been the victim of dull hair and frizz know what it is like to want a magic pill to make hair smoother and free of frizz.
Although nothing can make dry hair instantly better, eating a diet rich in salmon, a source of fatty acids omega-3 fatty acids, it is important to maintain the overall health of the hair.
7) the Water
For years, the hairdressers say that washing with cold water leaves the hair more shiny.
is This true? Yes! The cold temperature constricts the cuticle layer of the hair so that it lies flatter; making strands smoother and more reflective.
The same applies to drinking water. It is an ingredient miraculous natural that you just can’t live without!
Believe it or not, when it comes to healthy hair, what you eat matters more than what you put on your scalp.
>> Food For Healthy Hair
Fish like salmon, sardines and mackerel have omega-3 fatty acids healthy.
Your body cannot create these healthy fats, so you have to get them from foods or supplements.
They help protect against the disease, but your body also needs it to grow hair and keep it shiny and full.
> Greek Yogurt
it Is packed with protein, the building block of your locks.
Greek Yogurt also has an ingredient that helps with the blood flow to the scalp and hair growth.
it Is called vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and can help even against hair loss and loss.
You can recognize pantothenic acid as an ingredient in your hair dry and bulky products and skin care.
> Spinach For the Battle of the Brittle Hair
Like so many leafy vegetables dark green, spinach is full of nutrients amazing.
it Has tons of vitamin A, in addition to iron, beta-carotene, folate and vitamin C.
These work together to leave your scalp healthy.
They keep your hair hydrated so that it does not break.
> Guava To Avoid Break
This tropical fruit is abundant in vitamin C.
It protects the hair from breaking. A cup of guava has 377 milligrams of vitamin C.
This is more than four times the recommended daily amount.
> Grain To Prevent the Loss of Iron
Stay with little iron can lead to hair loss.
But you can find this important nutrient in cereals, fortified grains, pasta, soy, and lentils.
Eat cow meat, especially organ meats such as liver. Shellfish, dark green leaves do well also.
> Poultry Lean
When you do not get enough protein, the hair growth will decrease.
Since that stop hair older fall, you may have hair loss.
To get protein from meat, select options lean as chicken or turkey, which have less saturated fat than sources such as beef and swine.
> The Sweet Potatoes Against the Opacity and Close the Cuticles
sweet potatoes have beta-carotene, which is a good antioxidant.
Your body transforms the beta-carotene into vitamin A. This helps protect against dry hair, without shine.
in addition, it encourages the glands in your scalp to make a called sebum, fluid, oily which keeps the hair with shine while drying.
You can also find beta-carotene in other vegetables orange, like carrots, pumpkin, cantaloupe and mangoes.
> Cinnamon for Circulation
Sprinkle is spice in your oatmeal, toast, and your coffee.
She helps with the blood flow, also called the circulation.
This is what brings oxygen and nutrients to your hair follicles.
> Eggs for Growth
with Your protein and iron are covered when you eat eggs.
They are rich in a call biotin, vitamin B which helps your hair grow.
Not having enough of this vitamin can lead to hair loss.
Biotin also helps strengthen brittle nails.
> Oysters for Fullness
These are rich in zinc. When you do not have enough of this mineral in your diet, you can have loss of hair, even on her eyelashes.
The cells that form the hair dry at the tips rely on zinc to help them work.
You can also find this mineral in beef, crab, lobster, and cereal fortified.
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU
> WANT to LOSE weight FASTER? THEN READ:
- Protein Diet Menu Complete Diet of Proteins
- Sandwich Natural: 17 Recipes for Sandwich Natural
- Soup Diet of the Hospital of the Heart to lose 7 kilos in 7 days
- New Fast Diet to Lose weight 9kg: Full Menu
- Diet of Fruit and Protein to lose 9 kilos in 3 days: Fruits make you look thinner
- Diet Apple Full Menu: Lose 7kg in 5 days
> TIPS AND TRICKS QUICK TO HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS:
- Tea with Cinnamon for Menstruation Recipe: How to Make
- 27 Recipes of How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies Menstrual Bleeding
- How to Take off dark Circles under the eyes: 17 Homemade Recipes to Eliminate dark Circles under the eyes
- 7 Fantastic Recipes for Moisturizing Homemade Hair
- 17 Homemade Recipes Easy to Let the Hair Smooth
- Natural Remedy for Hair loss: 6 Homemade Recipes
- Dental Bleaching Home: 7 Easy Recipes step-by-Step
- How to End Pimples 17 Amazing Homemade Recipes
- Home Remedy for Blackheads and Pimples, and Spots on the Skin
- Prosthesis Silicone Check out How much it Costs to Implant Silicone
- How to Make your Nail Grow Faster and Strong (GUARANTEED)
- Tummy tuck Surgery, Recovery, How much does it Cost Before and After
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits pairHealth: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!