interesting FACTS ABOUT COCONUT OIL
The Coconut Oil, according to recent reports, is the best for healing in all foods.
Claims abound that the coconut oil natural is a healthy food that can cure everything from poor immune function, thyroid disease, and heart disease, obesity, cancer, and HIV.
>>> So you should stock coconut oil in your house? Not so fast.
The evidence that coconut oil is super-healthful is not convincing and these claims appear to be more testimonials than clinical evidence.
evidence Is very limited about the evolution of the disease.
All that has been studied is the impact of the coconut oil for hair in the cholesterol levels and the findings are intriguing but we still don’t know if it is harmful or beneficial.
>> we Recommend To You:
- Coconut Oil: 27 Homemade Recipes for straight Hair and Curly
- CASTOR OIL: 37 Benefits For Skin, Hair and Health
- Argan Oil For Hair: what is it and Where to Buy
- Avocado Oil: what it is and How to Make Homemade
- Coconut Oil: what is it For? How to Use and Benefits
- Avocado Oil for Skin: 17 Amazing Benefits
Want to see testimonials and tips about coconut oil
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) Coconut Oil makes you lose weight or Fattening – Strip Questions
>>> what is Coconut Oil?
virgin coconut Oil contains no hydrogenation (the process of adding hydrogen to make a liquid fat hard), contains 92% of saturated fat – the highest amount of saturated fat healthy.
Fats more saturated, are solid at room temperature, found in animal products (meat, milk, chicken with skin and fat of the meat), and contain cholesterol.
unlike animal fats, tropical oils – palm seed, palm, and coconut oil – are fats that are called oils bad, depending on the ambient temperature can be solid, semi-solid, or liquid, and do not contain cholesterol saturated.
As for calories, all fats have the same number of calories per gram.
A tablespoon of coconut oil contains 117 calories, 14 grams of fat, 12 g saturated fat, and no vitamins or minerals.
>>> coconut Oil is better than other fats and oils?
coconut oil is better than butter and fats, but not as good as liquid vegetable oils.
But even though the coconut oil capsules is cholesterol-free, it is still a saturated fat that should be limited in the diet and if you are looking for health benefits of fact, replace saturated fats with unsaturated fats, using vegetable oils like soybean, canola, corn or olive oil.
fats are an important part of a healthy diet, but the trick is to eat enough fat, not too much, and choose the best fats.
The fats account for 20% to 35% of total calories and saturated fats to less than 10%.
And even though the coconut oil is a liquid, the dietary guidelines consider a fat solid that they recommend cutting down on the diet of the brazilians, along with added sugars.
foods that contain coconut oil for cooking there are usually powerhouses of nutrients, so it is better to choose saturated fats from foods that are rich in nutrients, like cheese and lean protein.
>>> Where are the Evidence?
coconut oil has some fatty acids are heart-friendly (growth), but most fatty acids are bad for the heart, hostile (lauric).
saturated Fats can increase the LDL (bad) cholesterol and, some studies show that it can improve the ratio of cholesterol to HDL, also showed an increase in LDL cholesterol, and bottom line, any food that increases LDL cholesterol should be limited because LDL cholesterol is the primary target for treatment for heart disease.
however, there is a debate about the role of saturated fat and the role of the LDL cholesterol.
The LDL cholesterol is only one of many biomarkers for the risk of heart disease. LDL is important.
But so is HDL and what is more important and relevant to good health is speculative so, we must look beyond LDL alone to determine the health impact of a food.
There are two basic categories of fats. Healthy fats are unsaturated and include vegetable oils, fish oils, and plant fats from nuts, avocado and seeds.
These fats should be the main fats in your diet because they are neutral or raise HDL cholesterol, but not increase the LDL cholesterol.
saturated fats the least healthy found in animal fats and tropical oils, including coconut oil, are allowed, but in smaller quantities because they increase the LDL cholesterol.
The trans fats in processed foods are the worst fats that can reduce the increase in HDL and LDL, and should be kept as low as possible.
>>> Food is more important than nutrients
Eat a nutritious diet that includes mostly whole foods and balancing calories is more important than worrying about nutrients and specific foods.
We eat food, not nutrients, and if consumers give more attention to choose the most healthy foods, reading nutrition labels, the question of fats would be resolved.
>>> Use the coconut oil in Food and Cooking
The coconut oil is being used in processed foods because it is relatively cheap and can provide crunchy texture in foods.
The coconut oil benefits and harms also has a high point of smoke, which makes them resistant to oxidation and shelf stable.
The coconut oil is gaining power with vegetarians, who prefer to get their saturated fat of vegetable origin.
Chefs are discovering the unique properties of coconut oil in food because it has a high smoke point and ability to hardening.
Enjoy the coconut oil if that is your preference, but do it with moderation, until new research indicate that it is better than other saturated fats.
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU:
- Diet of Fruit and Protein to lose 9 kilos in 3 days: Fruits make you look thinner
- Soup Diet of the Hospital of the Heart to lose 7 kilos in 7 days
- New Fast Diet to Lose weight 9kg: Full Menu
- protein Diet menu complete diet of proteins
- Diet 1 Week to Lose 8 kg: Diet Japanese USP
- Tea to Lose weight: Check out What the Teas that lose weight Fast
- Diet Apple Full Menu: Lose 7kg in 5 days
- How to Stop Stretch marks: Homemade Recipe of Cream
- Sandwich Natural: 17 Recipes for Sandwich Natural
- How to Take off dark Circles under the eyes: 17 Homemade Recipes to Eliminate dark Circles under the eyes
- 7 Ways to Remove Blackheads from the Skin step-by-Step without Leaving any Marks
- Dental Bleaching Home: 7 Easy Recipes step-by-Step
- Diet 1 Week to Lose weight Lose 8 kg in 7 Days Easy
- 27 New Tips Curly and Wavy Hair (GUARANTEED)
- Music for the Academy: 87 Best Songs for Working out
- Louse: 17 easy Ways to Kill head Lice (GUARANTEED)
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!