health Benefits of hemp Seeds: the Secret is in the way of preparation and consumption; see myths and truths, complete Guide and up to date for you to take off all of your doubts about the subject, want to know more read the article below.
hemp seeds are the seeds of the hemp plant Cannabis sativa.
They are of the same species, cannabis (marijuana).
however, hemp seeds contain only trace amounts of THC, the compound that makes the effects of the drug marijuana.
The hemp seeds in Brazil are exceptionally nutritious and rich in healthy fats, protein and various minerals.
Here are 6 health benefits of hemp seeds that are supported by science.
1. Hemp seeds are incredibly nutritious
Technically, a hemp seed is very nutritious. They have a mild flavor, nutty and are often referred to as hemp hearts.
hemp seeds contain over 30% fat. They are extremely rich in two essential fatty acids, linoleic acid (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3).
They also contain gamma-linolenic acid, which has been associated with several health benefits.
The hemp seeds birds has a great source of protein, since more than 25% of the total calories are protein of high quality.
This is considerably more than the similar foods, such as chia seeds and flax seeds, which provide about 16 – 18%.
hemp seeds are also a great source of vitamin E and minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, and zinc.
hemp seeds can be consumed raw, cooked or baked. Hemp seed oil is also very healthy.
hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great source of protein and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, and zinc.
>> we Recommend To You:
- MORINGA OLEIFERA: 27 MAJOR BENEFITS FOR HEALTH
- CINNAMON: 27 MAIN BENEFITS BEAUTY AND SLIMMING
- CHICKEN EGG: 27 MAJOR BENEFITS FOR HEALTH
- GARLIC: 27 MAJOR BENEFITS FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY
- ASHWAGANDHA: 27 MAJOR BENEFITS FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY
- AVOCADO: 27 MAJOR BENEFITS FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY
- COFFEE: 27 MAIN BENEFITS FOR HAIR, EYES AND SKIN
- RED WINE: 27 MAJOR BENEFITS FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY
2. Hemp seeds can reduce the risk of heart disease
Interestingly, eating hemp seeds can reduce the risk of heart disease through multiple mechanisms.
They contain high amounts of the amino acid arginine, which is used for the production of nitric oxide in the body.
nitric oxide is a molecule that causes the gas in the blood vessels up and relax, causing the blood pressure reduced and a reduced risk of heart disease.
In a large study of more than 13,000 people, the increased intake of arginine has been linked with decreased levels of C-reactive protein (CRP). CRP is a marker of inflammation associated with heart disease.
The gamma-linolenic acid found in hemp seeds has also been associated with the reduction of inflammation, which can decrease the risk of diseases such as heart disease.
Additionally, studies have shown that hemp seeds, or hemp seed oil can reduce blood pressure, decrease the risk of formation of blood clots and help restore the heart after a heart attack.
hemp seeds are an excellent source of arginine and gamma-linolenic acid, which have been associated with the reduction of the rich of heart disease.
3. Hemp seeds and oil can benefit skin diseases
The fatty acids may affect the immune responses of the body. This may have something to do with the balance of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
The hemp seeds (three of a kind iron are a good source of polyunsaturated fatty acids and essential.
Studies have shown that give hemp seed oil for people with eczema can improve the blood levels of essential fatty acids.
It also can relieve dry skin, improve the itching and reduce the need for medication on the skin.
hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats. Can benefit skin diseases. In some cases, this can provide relief of eczema and its uncomfortable symptoms.
4. Hemp seeds are a great source of vegetable protein
About 25% of the calories in hemp seeds come from protein, which is relatively high.
In fact, hemp seeds provide protein, similar to beef and lamb. 30 grams of hemp seeds, or 2 – 3 tablespoons, provides about 10 grams of protein.
They are considered a complete source of protein, which means they provide all essential amino acids. The essential amino acids are not produced in the body and need to be obtained from the diet.
Sources of protein that are complete are very rare in the plant kingdom, as plants often lack the amino acid lysine. Quinoa is another example source of complete protein, plant-based.
hemp seeds contain significant amounts of amino acids methionine and cysteine, as well as high levels of arginine and glutamic acid.
The digestibility of hemp protein is also very good, better than the protein in many grains, nuts, and vegetables.
About 25% of the calories in hemp seeds come from protein. Hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids, making them a source of complete protein.
5. Hemp seeds can reduce the symptoms of PMS and menopause
Up to 80% of women of reproductive age may suffer from physical symptoms or emotional distress caused by pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS).
These symptoms are caused by sensitivity to the hormone prolactin.
gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA), found in hemp seeds, produces prostaglandin E1, which reduces the effects of prolactin.
in A study in women with PMS, taking one gram of essential fatty acids (including 210 mg of GLA) per day resulted in a significant decrease of symptoms.
Other studies have shown that evening primrose oil, which is rich in GLA, can be highly effective in reducing the symptoms for women who have failed therapies PMS.
He slowed the breast pain and tenderness, depression, irritability and fluid retention associated with PMS.
As the industrial hemp seeds are rich in GLA, several studies have indicated that hemp seeds may also help reduce the symptoms of menopause.
to Know how this exactly works is still unknown, but it has been suggested that the GLA in hemp seeds can help regulate the hormonal imbalances and inflammation associated with menopause.
hemp seeds can reduce the symptoms associated with pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) and also can positively affect the symptoms of menopause.
6. Hemp seeds can help with digestion
Fiber is an essential part of the diet and is linked with a better digestive health.
hemp Seeds whole grain is a good source of soluble fiber (20%) and insoluble (80%).
The soluble fiber forms a gel-like substance in the intestine. It is a valuable source of nutrients for the bacteria of the digestive tract are beneficial and may also reduce spikes in blood sugar and regular cholesterol levels.
The insoluble fibre adds bulk to stool and can help the food and pass waste through the intestines. The consumption of insoluble fibre has also been associated with reducing the risk of diabetes.
however, hemp seeds without shells (also known as hemp hearts) contain very little fiber, because the shield is rich in fiber has been removed.
hemp Seeds whole grain contain large amounts of fiber, both soluble and insoluble, which benefits digestive health.
hemp Seeds peeled, losing fiber, therefore, contains very little fiber, removing the shell.
Although hemp seeds are not very popular, they are an ancient food and people are already getting to know their excellent nutritional value.
They are very high in healthy fats, high quality protein and various minerals.
however, the shells of hemp seeds can contain trace amounts of THC (<0,3%), the active compound in marijuana….
The people that were addicted to marijuana should avoid.
In general, the hemp seeds are incredibly healthy. They could be one of the few superfood that are really worthy of their reputation.
we RECOMMEND FOR YOU | TIPS OF HAIR “
- Honey and its Benefits for the Skin and Hair: 17 Homemade Recipes
- 7 Fantastic Recipes for Moisturizing Homemade Hair
- Natural Remedy for Hair loss: 6 Homemade Recipes
- 27 Recipes How to Makeer Hair Grow Faster
- 17 Homemade Recipes Easy to Let the Hair Smooth
- 17 Best Products for Smooth Hair(Updated)
- 27 New Tips Curly and Wavy Hair (GUARANTEED)
- CASTOR OIL: 37 Benefits For Skin, Hair and Health
- Avocado in the Hair: 7 Masks of Avocado step-by-Step with Photos
- How to Leave your Hair Curly and Wavy Easy without Spending Anything
- 17 Simple Tips and Easy How to Get the Volume of the Hair (Updated)
- 17 Easy Tips of How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- Aloe on the Hair: Check out how to Properly Use and have a Result
- Vitamin for Hair: What are the Best and How much it Costs
- 17 Amazing Tips How to Grow Hair with Coconut Oil
- 17 Foods that Make Hair Grow Faster
- As you Leave the Thick Hair: 17 Home Remedies (Updated)
- 17 Amazing Tips Relaxation for Curly Hair Homemade
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!