Treatment of the Oily Scalp
Learn care to leave your scalp clean and healthy.
To prevent oily hair, you need to keep the scalp clean.
oily scalp and hair loss is very problematic. If not treated, can lead to oily hair, dandruff, or a syndrome of the skin, known as dermatitis seborrhea.
The excess oil, also known as seborrhea, is one of the disorders of the scalp more common.
oily scalp can leave your hair greasy, flat, and soft, in other words without life.
Treatment of oily scalp it is usually possible to use home remedies and some products medicines, while in acute cases; The medicines of the prescription may be required.
>> we Recommend To You:
- to take Care of Scalp: Treatment for Oily Scalp
- Inflammation on the Scalp Treatment, Symptoms and Causes
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies to Eliminate Oily Hair
- 17 Home Remedies Hair Healthy, Smooth and Glossy
- 17 Remedies Homemade Hair Grow and Stop Falling
- 17 New Remedies Homemade Hair Grow Faster
Want to see testimonials and tips about hair
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) → What to Do for the Hair to Grow Fast? Natural remedies
>> which causes oiliness of the scalp and its symptoms?
One of the main causes of oily scalp is the excess production of natural oils, or sebum.
Occasionally, a fungus on the scalp can thereby cause the production of excessive oily.
Production of oil in excess can make your hair and scalp feel greasy and dirty, even if you have recently washed her hair.
The main problem is that with oily scalp can result in acne and dandruff.
Treatments for oily scalp has the goal of balancing the amount of sebum on your scalp while cleaning and get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities.
>> Here are some home remedies for oily scalp in natural forms:
1. Apple cider vinegar: is a natural remedy for oily scalp. Use it as the acid wash.
Mix the apple cider vinegar and warm water in equal parts, and 20 drops of your favorite essential oil (optional).
Washing your hair with this mixture after your regular washing.
The properties acid of apple cider vinegar will reduce the oil of the roots, the scalp, dandruff and relieve and remove debris and buildup on your scalp due to the use of product modeling.
2. Aloe Vera Gel: is an ancient natural remedy for the oily scalp.
Extract the gel of aloe vera fresh applied on your scalp and strands carefully can regulate the production of oil and nourish your hair and roots.
Let stand for 15 minutes and then use shampoo on your hair as usual.
Do this every time before washing the hair.
As an alternative, mix 1 liter of water, 1/2 liter of aloe vera gel and 20 drops of essential oil of your choice to prepare a tonic, calming and work to reduce the oiliness and itching of the scalp.
3. Oil of the Tree of Tea: as a regular regimen to care for your scalp, you can use the tea tree oil to treat oily scalp and dandruff.
Add a few drops of oil of tree of tea in your shampoo normal while you wash your hair.
Another option is to massage your scalp with 5 to 10 drops of essential oil of oil of a tree of tea directly to treat oily scalp and dandruff.
4. Black tea: is an effective drug in the reduction of oil on the scalp and hair without making the hair dry.
Fermente 2 tea bags in 3 cups of hot water and use as a mixture to rinse after washing hair.
It helps get rid of excess oil from the scalp, and leave your hair soft and shiny.
5. Beer: Washing your hair with beer is an effective treatment for oily scalp and greasy hair.
It removes oil from the scalp and hair for this is very used by women.
Take beer and spread it on your scalp leaving it there for about 10 minutes.
Rinse with hot water, and you will immediately see a shine, softness and smoothness in your hair texture.
The beer is well-known for its drying effect on the scalp and hair.
6. How to prevent oily scalp using lemon juice: lemon juice has properties acidic, and so can be used in the prevention of oily scalp and greasy hair.
It helps to absorb excess oil and leave your hair beautiful and bouncy.
(I) Take a glass of lemon juice and mix it with 2 cups of water.
After washing your hair as usual, apply the mixture of lemon juice on your scalp and hair, leaving it in about 5 minutes, and then wash off.
(Ii) Apply this natural treatment for oily scalp and oily hair twice in a week.
7. Henna: has a drying effect, so it is useful in the home treatment for oily scalp.
to Apply henna on your hair once a week or every two weeks. It is a hair conditioner natural effective.
>> How to treat oily scalp with medical products?
(I) Look for shampoos and cleaning products that are gentle enough for frequent use and oil free.
(Ii) The selection of shampoo medicinal as the coal tar contains sulfide of selenium.
These ingredients work to slow down the death of skin cells and, thus, help in the regeneration of skin cells on your scalp.
They may, therefore, help reduce inflammation, itchy scalp and alleviate conditions immediately oily, such as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
(Iii) Occasionally, a fungus on the scalp can lead to high conditions oily.
In cases of search, use products that contain sulfide selenium or zinc pyrithione to control the oiliness caused by fungi.
(Iv) products with salicylic acid, to help reduce the amount of oil in your scalp and the treatment of conditions oily scalp: such as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
(V) Avoid using products modeler with a lot of frequency. Allow your scalp to breathe free.
>> Beauty Tips Natural For Oily Scalp and Hair:
(I) After having selected a product, you need to work the product (cream or shampoo) on your scalp oily.
For these treatments for oily scalp work better, you need some additional attention to work the medication.
Let it remain on your scalp for some time, before you rinse them completely.
(Ii) If you have scalp or hair super oily, you may need to shampoo your hair two times.
as Well as the excess oil produced by your scalp works to annihilate the foam and essentially helps to clean your scalp and hair.
(Iii) As certain medicinal products for oily scalp can dry out the hair, you need to follow up with a conditioner on the tips of your hair to decrease a little moisture.
If the natural remedies above or shampoos do not solve your problem of oily scalp you may need to consult a dermatologist.
do Not ignore your condition, because the oily scalp can sometimes result in other diseases of the skin more serious, such as: seborrheic dermatitis.
>> Guidelines for Preventing the Excessive Oil in the Hair:
Rinse the yarn with lukewarm or cold water. Hot water will dry the hair and stimulates the manufacturing of sebum;
Avoid massages or even to spend often the hands in the hair, since the action has an influence in the production of sebum;
Use once a week shampoo anti-residue;
The ideal is that the wires are washed every day with shampoos and astringent with a neutral ph, being alternated with the pet shampoo specific for oily hair;
Never make enough use of berets, hats and caps, because they prevent ventilation and increase the manufacturing of sebum and sweat on the head;
If you apply conditioners, creams, leave-in or masks of treatment, do not put the product on the scalp EVER!!!
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU:
- Diet of Fruit and Protein to lose 9 kilos in 3 days: Fruits make you look thinner
- Soup Diet of the Hospital of the Heart to lose 7 kilos in 7 days
- New Fast Diet to Lose weight 9kg: Full Menu
- protein Diet menu complete diet of proteins
- Diet 1 Week to Lose 8 kg: Diet Japanese USP
- Tea to Lose weight: Check out What the Teas that lose weight Fast
- Diet Apple Full Menu: Lose 7kg in 5 days
- How to Stop Stretch marks: Homemade Recipe of Cream
- Sandwich Natural: 17 Recipes for Sandwich Natural
- How to Take off dark Circles under the eyes: 17 Homemade Recipes to Eliminate dark Circles under the eyes
- 7 Ways to Remove Blackheads from the Skin step-by-Step without Leaving any Marks
- Dental Bleaching Home: 7 Easy Recipes step-by-Step
- Diet 1 Week to Lose weight Lose 8 kg in 7 Days Easy
- 27 New Tips Curly and Wavy Hair (GUARANTEED)
- Music for the Academy: 87 Best Songs for Working out
- Louse: 17 easy Ways to Kill head Lice (GUARANTEED)
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!