To understand about the disease lupus, it is important to know that this is autoimmune disease with damage to several organs and also systems of the body.
in This disease, antibodies attack the cells with a risk of severe complications, the same should act in the fight against diseases. But lupus disease kills?
>> we Recommend To You:
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies to Take away Skin Blemishes
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies for Cradle Cap
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies for Body Odor
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies for Melasma (UPDATED)
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies for Yeast Infections
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies for Weakness and Dizziness
Want to see testimonials and tips on systemic lupus
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) Lupus – Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
With the proper treatment to the patient it is possible to lead a normal life. Lupus occurs more in women, and there is a strong genetic trait.
One of the symptoms of the disease is often diagnosed between 10 and 40 years of age of the person.
there Are many symptoms of lupus, such as pain in the joints and fatigue, fever and spots on the skin, a dry cough, headache, anemia, swelling, and seizures.
Still redness on the face and nose, with the drawing of wings of butterfly.
Other symptoms are difficulty breathing, tachycardia, photosensitivity, and small wounds in the region of the nose and mouth, diseases of the respiratory system.
Still ill-being, anxiety and loss of appetite, low amount of urine, depression, and diseases of the blood, kidney, and reumatolóticas, are evident symptoms.
As to the diagnosis of this disease, the doctor will look for signs of lupus transferable, taking into account the criteria of the college of rheumatology.
This is based on the presence of at least four criteria of the eleven criteria listed.
One of the criteria is the erythema malar, or is, spot feature flat or raised face.
the Other two criteria are injury discoid lupus and photosensitivity.
The injury discoid is the lesion erythematous that is infiltrated, scaly, and caps, with the evolution to the type of scar. Already the photosensitivity is skin rash, that comes of the reaction is not common to expose the light of the sun.
Even as the criteria there is serosite, renal impairment, neurological disorders, haematological disorders, oral ulcers, and nasal.
And arthritis is another criterion, the non-erosive involving two or more peripheral joints, with pain and swelling, or effusion.
Another criterion is composed of changes the immune. And rounding out the eleven criteria presented are antinuclear antibodies.
Some tests are excellent for the diagnosis of the disease, the antibody tests, chest radiography, renal biopsy, uranálise and also full blood count.
it Is important to know that this lupus disease is not contagious, because it is autoimmune, meaning the immune system of the patient attacks the patient’s own cells.
there are different types of lupus. The lupus discoide is only limited to the skin, since the systemic lupus sintêmico reaches the whole body.
There is also the lupus induced by medicines, such as medicines for malaria like chloroquine, and also corticosteroids, and nsaids in general.
The treatment for this disease is based on drugs the corticosteroids, and also immunosuppressants. It is sometimes necessary to make use of other medicines for the treatment of diseases associated with.
it Is important to know that there are foods suitable for patients of lupus disease, which are anti-inflammatory.
green tea, oats, onion, garlic, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, soybean, tomato, flaxseed, and grape, are antioxidants and very indicated.
Still the tuna, cod, salmon, horsetail, sardines, herring and trout are also recommended because they are rich in omega-3.
Also listed are lemon, avocado, orange, sour orange, onion, carrot, tomato, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, cucumber, sprouted lentils, and beets, because these are items that are alkalizing.
Another indication is organic food and whole grain and also drinking plenty of water daily. And the people who have the disease of the systemic lupus erythematosus feature some complications.
women who are carriers are able to get pregnant, but it is necessary to follow correctly the recommendations of the doctor and also to wait the period of remission of seizures, so that if you start trying to pregnancy.
Still, she may have more difficulty getting pregnant than other women, with increased risk of spontaneous abortion.
For patients with lupus is shown not to ingest alcoholic beverages.
Still it is recommended not to sun exposure and not smoking, and not taking oral contraceptives. These attitudes bring risk for a new crisis of the lupus.
For the periods between crises, physical activity has been beneficial to the patients. And patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus can not take the vaccines with the live virus.
it Is important to always do the routine checkups and visit the doctor, so that the diseases are prevented and treated in the proper way.
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU:
- Diet of Fruit and Protein to lose 9 kilos in 3 days: Fruits make you look thinner
- Soup Diet of the Hospital of the Heart to lose 7 kilos in 7 days
- New Fast Diet to Lose weight 9kg: Full Menu
- protein Diet menu complete diet of proteins
- Diet 1 Week to Lose 8 kg: Diet Japanese USP
- Tea to Lose weight: Check out What the Teas that lose weight Fast
- Diet Apple Full Menu: Lose 7kg in 5 days
- How to Stop Stretch marks: Homemade Recipe of Cream
- Sandwich Natural: 17 Recipes for Sandwich Natural
- How to Take off dark Circles under the eyes: 17 Homemade Recipes to Eliminate dark Circles under the eyes
- 7 Ways to Remove Blackheads from the Skin step-by-Step without Leaving any Marks
- Dental Bleaching Home: 7 Easy Recipes step-by-Step
- Diet 1 Week to Lose weight Lose 8 kg in 7 Days Easy
- 27 New Tips Curly and Wavy Hair (GUARANTEED)
- Music for the Academy: 87 Best Songs for Working out
- Louse: 17 easy Ways to Kill head Lice (GUARANTEED)
Good evening my name is Ezeli pink my sister has Lupus she is experiencing very bad she has 58 years makes treatment in Araruama but has not been able to doctor I don’t know what to do she is aponsentada help me please in the name of the lord Jesus Christ I live in Niterói, ask the children to bring it back here
I have lupos and I don’t know how to treat this evil terrible I feel pain in the joint I feel several header body on fire like pepper just a touch to the skin hurt.
I’m in a panic for the love of god im help. grateful to nilza
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
- Jump Rope to Lose Up to 4 kg in 15 Days
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!