Home » Home and garden » How to prevent and treat allergies to mold
How to prevent and treat allergies to mold
mold is a pesky organism that proliferates when the c’ is the heat and humidity, is a type of fungus that grows in filaments and reproduce through spores. These spores are present in the’the air and we breathe. This can trigger an allergic reaction that can cause symptoms such as sneezing, itching, runny nose, eye irritation, cough, congestion and asthma. In particularly sensitive individuals, l’prolonged exposure can lead to a poor immune response and lung disease progressive. Mild symptoms of allergy to mold and are generally not life-threatening, but may affect the quality of life. The symptoms vary from person to person and range from mild to severe. Some may have symptoms all l’a year or symptoms that flare only in certain periods of the’of the year, as for example when it rains a lot. The problem with the symptoms of allergy to mold is that often because it’ the beginning, to be mistaken for a common cold since the symptoms can be very similar. With l’s help of a change in lifestyle, natural remedies and hygiene, you can effectively eliminate the the debilitating symptoms. However, it is also necessary to take measures to solve the problem of mold to prevent future outbreaks of allergy. Let’s see in detail, then, how to prevent and treat allergies to mold:
l’ garlic is one of the most powerful antifungal agents natural, and include it in your diet is one of the best ways to reduce the risk of suffering from allergies mold . In addition, l’garlic is a good source of quercetin, a natural antihistamine that can help to reduce the severity of symptoms after l’exposure to the mold. Chew 2 or 3 cloves d’raw garlic per day to fight the various symptoms of an allergy to mold. Also ginger is effective in reducing the symptoms, such as nasal congestion, runny nose, coughing and also headaches due to the mold. Drink 2 -3 cups of ginger tea per day for a faster recovery. Carried with the consent of your doctor take supplements of vitamin D, as it is also useful to prevent allergies to mold. Clearly then you’ll have to go and clean and disinfect those areas where there is mold, using specific products.
Back to top