20 FOODS RICH IN FIBER
Dietary Fibre can reduce the blood sugar, cut cholesterol, and may even prevent colon cancer and help you avoid hemorrhoids. If it were a drug, the world would be boiling for it.
But few people get enough. Women should get about 25 grams per day and men at least 35 to 40, but people receive an average of only 15 grams per day.
Eat foods rich in fibre integrals is the best way to increase your intake of fiber.
Here is a list of foods with a high content of fibre.
>> we Recommend To You:
- Diet Summer: New Menu Nutritionist
- Diet to Prevent Colds Food for Colds
- Diet for Chronic Migraines: New Menu Cheap
- Diet Meat and Fruit: Diet lose weight 3 kilos in 5 days
- Diet Slow Metabolism: the Menu of a Nutritionist
- Diet for Kids: Healthy Foods and Not Healthy
Want to see testimonials and tips about dietary fiber
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) Dietary Fibre and Its Benefits
We are more familiar with the version of yellow, but corn is a rainbow of colors and each with its own special combination of antioxidant nutrients.
A single ear of corn, which is about half a cup, contains 2 grams of fiber. Popcorn is also an excellent source of low calorie, with about 3 grams of fiber per three cup.
2. White beans
in Addition to being rich in fiber, protein and iron the white beans is one of the best sources nutritional of potassium, 1 cup has 25% of your daily requirement to combat high blood pressure.
Beans have a bad reputation when it comes to gas, but the question here is to increase your intake of fiber gradually.
3. Black beans
black Beans contain 15 grams of fiber per cup, and about 15 grams of protein.
their dark color signals a high content of flavonoids, pigments, vegetables which are powerful antioxidants.
Add beans and other food high in fiber to your diet, do not forget to drink more water, also.
4. Common bean
The key ingredient are the beans popular in north India. As their cousins, virtually all of the beans we eat share the Latin name Phaseolus vulgaris , or “bean”. They are rich in fiber, protein and iron.
Also known as chickpeas, these versatile legumes come in two varieties: the “Kabuli” Type of light color, more common in the United States, and the variety more dark “Desi”, which are more rich in fiber and antioxidants.
Grain peas were planted for the first time in the Middle East, where they continue to be an important basic ingredient in dishes such as hummus and falafel.
They are also widely used in India, the largest producer in the world is chickpea.
The pulp of creamy avocado is a rich source of soluble fiber, a portion of two tablespoon of avocado has about 2 grams of fiber and an entire fruit contains around 10 grams.
Avocados are also an excellent source of fats, mono and poly-unsaturated, the “good” fat, the type that can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
7. Wheat pasta
Swap the traditional mass for integral type is a great way to introduce more fiber to your diet. Really small changes will make the
8. The brown rice
If you like a eater white, the texture and taste of brown rice can take some time to get used to, but worth the effort. Every cup contains 3.5 grams of fiber.
Researchers have recently found that although eating five or more servings of white rice per week increases the risk of type 2 diabetes was 17%, adding a serving of brown rice per week reduced the risk by 11%.
Popular in the cuisine of East Asia, edamame are soybeans immature cooked.
You can cook and eat plain or mix in a tasty soup.
Through the handle served of edamame can contain up to 11 grams of protein and 9 grams of fiber, depending on the brand.
10. Whole wheat bread
white Bread and other refined grains are ground, that is, the outer coating of the grain (bran) has been removed along with the germ, a tiny part serves as a seed ‘embryo’.
The whole wheat retains these nutrient-wealthy in fiber, so the change from white to whole wheat is a very good idea.
This small member of the family of legumes is rich in fiber, with 15.6 grams per cup.
Cultivated since neolithic times, lentils are also a great source of protein, B vitamins, iron and other minerals.
as with most fruits with skins, edible, pears are most nutritious when their skins are left intact-rich in fiber.
Keep the skin is really important to the fiber. The medium size with peel contains about 5.5 grams of fiber.
A single artichoke cooked contains 10,3 grams of fiber, and you’ll get 7.2 grams of fiber in a half cup of artichokes.
They also are rich in silymarin, an antioxidant that can improve the health of the liver.
oatmeal contains beta-glucana, a special type of fiber that has a powerful effect on the reduction of cholesterol, and can also increase the function of the immune system.
She also offers a good mix of soluble fiber (the type that lowers blood cholesterol) and insoluble fibre ( which helps keep your digestion running smoothly).
Red-ruby or blue-black, they are stars of nutrition. In addition to being rich in fiber, one cup will give you about a third of your need of fiber powder and is also full of powerful antioxidants.
When raspberries are not in season, buying frozen is easier.
The garden pea, green pea, food in various dishes, bought frozen or cooked, or dried and made into soup, is a source of fiber tasty, versatile and low-cost.
A cup of peas departures has a 16.3 grams of fiber, and a cup of frozen peas contains approximately 8.8 grams after cooking.
Up to now, we all know that broccoli is very good for you. A member of the family of the cruciferous vegetables, known for their properties of preventing cancer, this vegetable also contains a high amount of fiber: You’ll get about 5.1 gram in a cup of broccoli cooked.
When speaking of apples, the peel is the thing that you have to leave or you will lose the fibers, and a series of photochemical beneficial.
When you peel the apple, you take a lot of good stuff that is in there. A single regular size contains about 4.4 grams of fiber.
Almonds is a great seed that you can think of good sources of types of fibers, rich in fats and healthy proteins.
But all good that she has, comes with a high calorie count. A handful of one-fourth cup already this good, with about 3 grams of fiber and around 170 calories.
She may be more well-known as the raw material of beer and whisky, but barley is a whole grain, also, and a good source of beta-glucana.
A recent study found that healthy people who ate barley in your breakfast felt less hungry before lunch than study participants who consumed wheat or rice, refined
>>> Menus Rich in Dietary Fiber
- Option 1: 01 glass of juice, soybeans,01 unid French bread integral, 01 col dessert margarine light
- Option 2: 01 glass of banana juice with apple, 01 slice of wholemeal bread, 01 col dessert of fruit jelly
- Option 3: 01 the cup of natural yogurt beaten with 01 unit of peach, 02 cookies whole grain
- Option 4: 01 cup of orange juice 01 cup of natural yoghurt, 01 col soup, granola, 02 whole wheat crackers
- Option 1: 01 orange
- Option 2: 01 a bunch of grapes
- Option 3: 02 apricots
- Option 4: 03 strawberries
- Option 1: 01 pires salad of tomato and broccoli,01 slice of roast beef, 02 col soup, brown rice,01 col soup of lentils
- Option 2: 01 pires salad of endive, lettuce and tomato, 02 col soup spaghetti integral, 01 slice of roly-poly meat
- Option 3: 01 dessert plate of arugula and tomato, 02 col soup, brown rice, 01 col soup of lentils, 01 slice of chicken breast
- Option 4: 01 pires salad of watercress, tomatoes, hearts of palm, 02 col soup, brown rice, 01 ladle small bean, 02 col soup endive simmered
- Option 1: 01 cup of fruit salad
- Option 2: 02 prunes
- Option 3: 01 thin slice of cake yoghurt full
- Option 4: 01 unid banana, 02 col soup of oats
- Option 1: 01 plate of vegetable soup with oat bran, 01 put tuna roasted, 02 col soup cabbage stir fry
- Option 2: 02 slices of whole grain bread, 01 col soup of chicken, 01 saucer of grated carrot, 01 col soup mayonnaise
- Option 3: 02 pizza slices of eggplant with ricotta cheese
- Option 4: 01 pires salad of arugula, swiss chard,carrot, grated,01 fish fillet roast
- Option 1: 1/2 unit of papaya papaya
- Option 2: 01 pear
- Option 3: 01 the orange-lima
- Option 4: 02 whole wheat crackers with sesame
5 Ways to Reduce the Swelling:
1. Forget the salt shaker.
The sodium in the salt causes your body to absorb water. Of course, most of our daily intake of sodium comes from processed foods. Don’t forget to read the nutrition labels and pay attention to savory snacks.
To override it in your dishes, add lemon zest grated, or your herbs fresh or dried preferred.
2. Chew the food slowly.
Swallowing air may cause bloating, so try not to eat in any place or you hurry to eat.
This may also cause flatulence, belching and abdominal pain more reasons to chew more times the food before swallowing.
3. Avoid the use of a straw to drink.
once More, the air is the problem. When you use a straw to drink, you swallow more air than normal, resulting in an excess of air which may cause an expansion of the stomach that is a pressure unpleasant and uncomfortable.
4. Avoid beer and soft drinks.
Each of these bubbles of gas containing carbon dioxide that is released into your digestive system.
This creates an accumulation uncomfortable of CO2 that can cause swelling.
instead, drink mineral water.
5. Relax and be attentive during meals.
My mother always said that it was not polite to talk with mouth full. And in fact this can cause swelling of the belly, chat at the table, as well as the anxiety and tension can make you swallow more air.
Before the meal, to inhale and exhale the air through the nose a few times to help you relax.
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU:
- Diet of Fruit and Protein to lose 9 kilos in 3 days: Fruits make you look thinner
- Soup Diet of the Hospital of the Heart to lose 7 kilos in 7 days
- New Fast Diet to Lose weight 9kg: Full Menu
- protein Diet menu complete diet of proteins
- Diet 1 Week to Lose 8 kg: Diet Japanese USP
- Tea to Lose weight: Check out What the Teas that lose weight Fast
- Diet Apple Full Menu: Lose 7kg in 5 days
- How to Stop Stretch marks: Homemade Recipe of Cream
- Sandwich Natural: 17 Recipes for Sandwich Natural
- How to Take off dark Circles under the eyes: 17 Homemade Recipes to Eliminate dark Circles under the eyes
- 7 Ways to Remove Blackheads from the Skin step-by-Step without Leaving any Marks
- Dental Bleaching Home: 7 Easy Recipes step-by-Step
- Diet 1 Week to Lose weight Lose 8 kg in 7 Days Easy
- 27 New Tips Curly and Wavy Hair (GUARANTEED)
- Music for the Academy: 87 Best Songs for Working out
- Louse: 17 easy Ways to Kill head Lice (GUARANTEED)
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!