Tomato is the new weapon to protect the skin from the sun
A search revealed that the Tomato is the ideal food to get this benefit.
Who loves tomato sauce you can celebrate with the result of more research that reveals the benefits of this food.
according To a study done by experts at the University of Manchester and Newcastl, the consumption of tomato can help protect against burns, aging and damage caused by the sun.
The researchers compared the skin of 20 people, half of them were given five tablespoons (55 grams) of tomato paste with 10 grams of olive oil every day, with the other half receiving just olive oil, for a period of three months.
The skin of those surveyed was exposed to ultraviolet rays (UV) – which are found naturally in the sunlight – at the beginning and at the end of the study.
The team realized significant improvements in the skin’s ability to protect against the UV rays in the group that had eaten the mass of the tomato fruit.
Professor Lesley Rhodes, dermatologist at the University of Manchester, said: “The diet with tomato increased the level of pro-collagen in the skin.
These increasing levels suggest a reversal in potential of the aging process of the skin, in addition to the significant reduction in sun burn”.
The substance which favors this protection is lycopene, the red pigment antioxidant that has already had its other several benefits disclosed. Lycopene is found in higher levels when food is cooked.
so, the tomato sauce is the ideal source. One more great excuse to abuse the sauce in pizza and pasta! But remember that this does not replace the use of sunscreen.
>> we Recommend To You:
- the New Diet of the Grape: New Menu with Grape Lose 7kg
- New Diet for Gastritis and Ulcer: Full Menu
- New Diet Metabolic: Diet of the 17 Days Full Menu
- New Diet Metabolism + which Speeds up The Metabolism?
- New Diet Diuretic To Eliminate the Retention Net
- New Diet Lactose-free and Gluten-free: Full Menu
Want to see testimonials and tips about tomatoes
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) → The 10 Benefits of Tomato for Health
Diet Tomato Pros and Cons:
With this Diet you learn that you consume all types of food is essential for a good feed.
in addition, you learn the value of these foods in your diet and learn to balance the quantities consumed.
During this diet you will have to radically change your eating habits and leave aside everything that is used to consume.
in addition, due to the heavy food restriction the risk to regain the weight lost at the end of the diet is high.
Suggestion Menu of 1000 Calories:
- Option 1: 200 mL of skimmed milk, 1 slice of bread, light, 1 col dessert jelly diet.
- Option 2: 05 wafers, cream craker, 1 col dessert of margarine light, 150 mL of grape juice light.
- Option 3: 1 cup of soy milk light, 3 pcs of crackers, cornstarch.
- Option 4: 1 cup of yoghurt natural, 01 col soup from oat flakes.
- Option 1: 200 mL lemon juice with sweetener.
- Option 2: 05 crackers salt integral.
- Option 3: 1 slice of melon.
- Option 4: 05 grapes.
- Option 1: 1 dish of dessert salad lettuce, tomato, 1 sobrecoxa roast, 01 col soup of beans, 2 col soup pumpkin cabotiá.
- Option 2: 1 saucer salad of Tomato and carrot, 1 fillet of lean meat, grilled, 1 col soup beans, 2 col soup, brown rice, 02 col soup of scarlet eggplant and chayote cooked.
- Option 3: 1 cup of Tomato salad, 1 catcher wheat pasta, 01 col soup, beans drover, 1 chicken breast fillet, 1 col soup pods, 01 col soup of beet, grated.
- Option 4: Tomato Salad, 02 col soup of ground beef, 1 col bean soup, 2 col soup of okra, 2 col potato soup to the sauce.
- Option 1: 1 natural yoghurt.
- Option 2: 02 nuts.
- Option 3: 03 cashew nuts.
- Option 4: 5 strawberries.
- Option 1: 1 dish of dessert salad lettuce, tomato, 02 pieces of beef boiled, 01 col soup, brown rice, 1 col soup beans, 2 col soup of cauliflower in the steam.
- Option 2: 1 dessert plate of arugula and Tomato, tomato and cucumber,2 slices roast beef, 1 col tablespoon of ripe pumpkin, 01 col soup pea.
- Option 3: 1 dessert plate of Tomatoes with Onions, 1 set of grilled fish , 1 col soup cooked beans,02 col soup carrot and grated beets.
- Option 4: 1 dessert plate of salad of lettuce, tomato, 1 grilled chicken fillet, 1 col bean soup,1 col soup of mashed potatoes, 1 col serving of cauliflower simmered.
- Option 1: 150 mL of skimmed milk.
- Option 2: 05 strawberries.
- Option 3: 150 mL of pineapple juice.
- Option 4: 2 toast whole grain.
Advice Acne with the Professionals for a Skin Nickel
ACNE WHAT IS it?
Acne is a phenomenon of the hormonal prevalent between the ages of 8 and 18 years. It is called acne youth, which represents about 90% of acne.
Then there is acne in adults increases after 25 years and , despite what people think, quite common.
Acne is not a disease, but a phenomenon that results from a hormonal activity involving progesterone, and testosterone.
WHAT CAUSES ACNE?
The cause of acne is hormonal, except when it comes to acne drug (as part of an anti-epileptic, for example).
In other words, the smoking, the sun or the food are not causes direct factors rather aggravating.
Acne is also due to poor disposal of waste, which appear with the excess, unhealthy diet and digestion problems.
should I DO SKIN CLEANSING?
it Is highly recommended for people who suffer from acne to cleaning the skin by estheticians.
They burst pimples with your fingers may cause a trauma that affects the sebaceous gland. Can a last resort go to a dermatologist know of the subject.
it IS THE CARE REALLY APPROPRIATE?
Cosmetics can be an aggravating factor true when you are not using the appropriate care.
When you suffer from acne, it is recommended to choose your pharmacy care and not in perfumery, although there are brands that claim to be adapted.
IS THE SUN GOOD FOR ACNE?
The sun is not recommended for acne skin. Thicken the skin and, therefore, promotes the clogging of pores.
in addition, sometimes people who suffer from acne have antibiotic treatment (in which case it is strictly forbidden to expose).
otherwise, it is still recommended to use a index cream 50+.
THE HEAT OF the STEAM IS GOOD FOR ME?
The heat of the steam will generate a process of sweating which helps to eliminate toxins and waste responsible for the appearance of pimples.
An hour of steam, once every two weeks helps to maintain stability and avoid the accumulation of waste through the elimination of sweat.
should I SCRUB?
in Spite of what we think you should not make rubs when a buttons white or red, which irritates the skin and promotes the worsening of the lesions already present.
however, if one has an acne micro cystic (obstruction of the sebaceous glands, which produces the appearance of microcistos under the skin, these imperfections do not become red buttons and require descaling), to rub the grain will have an action of decalcifying.
THERE are FOODS THAT PROMOTE ACNE?
No scientific study has proven that there is indeed a link between diet and acne.
The intolerance that is peculiar to each.
A disturbance of digestion, for example, can cause an imbalance of bacteria that causes inflammation of the bowel, resulting in inflammation of the skin.
therefore it is advisable to hear and try to understand what triggers the appearance of pimples and do not rely on the information of losses carried out on the Internet and in other places.
HOW to MAKE A DETOX FOOD?
Detox with (artichoke for the gallbladder, liver, horseradish, lemon juice …).
This detoxification, carried out by a few days, will allow employees to eliminate waste, in accordance with your skin problems.
in addition, for a detox more depth should be the preferred source of water that is rich that my mineral water.
IF YOU EAT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES?
When you suffer from acne, it is important to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables (preferably raw for a glycemic index diet is not very fast) to increase the intake of vitamin C for immunity and radiance to the skin.
should I REMOVE THE FAT?
once again, the theories on the subject are not always accurate, it is not advisable to remove fat from your diet when suffering from acne, the opposite.
Rich in vitamin A (skin hydration), and e (antioxidante), the fat is beneficial to the skin.
SEAFOOD AND RED MEAT ARE DISCOURAGED?
the fruits of The sea are highly recommended by their content of zinc and selenium, as well as red meat once per week.
Zinc has recognized effects against acne: it not only helps to fight against the bacteria that cause pimples, but also to limit the inflammation and therefore reduce the redness.
IS GREEN TEA GOOD FOR SKIN PROBLEMS?
green tea has a action drain and, thus, helps to eliminate waste.
As part of a detox, drinking green tea is recommended.
in addition, whatever the nature of the skin, it is important to stay hydrated.
The golden Rules Against the Acne Problem
Drink plenty of water
Well to clear the skin
Avoid sun exposure
Use only the care-non-comedogenic
Take supplements of zinc or of magnesium
Drinking green tea
No sticking buttons
Prefers to contraception without hormones
Find the right moves to adopt a skin of zero default
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU:
- New Diet For Acne and Pimples – Full Menu
- Diet To Eliminate Pimples + Power supply Prevention Of Acne
- 10 Incredible Tips Of How to Take Acne Of the Nose (Guaranteed)
- Treatment For Acne – Homemade Recipes To Stop Acne
- 5 Amazing And Simple Treatments For Acne That Work
- Acne and How to Treat And Prevent Properly step-by-Step
- Acne – the Main Home Treatments + How to Avoid
- Diet Of the Tomato – Great Diet For Skin, Acne And Face
- Diamond Peel – Reduces Acne, Oiliness and Blemishes On the Skin
- 5 Myths About Acnes And Pimples – Asepxia And Patches On the Skin
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!