the package insert of the medicine salsep. Therapeutic class of nasal Decongestant. Active principlesSodium Chloride.
This drug is indicated as fluidificante, decongestant, umidificante and antiseptic nasal. It helps in the treatment of the manifestations of nasal common cold and flu and helps in the treatment of other pathologies respiratory, such as rhinitis and sinusitis. It can also be used in post-operative nasosinusal surgeries.
The packaging of SALSEP has been specially developed to avoid contamination, allowing for its conservation without the presence of preservatives, which can irritate the respiratory tract. In addition, by promoting a micronebulização, does not cause the feeling of “drowning” caused by the use of contagotas common, which can be a great advantage in the treatment of children.
When should I not use?
there are No known contraindications specific to this presentation therapy of sodium chloride.
How to use?
Application of the nose, several times a day as needed.
Before you use SALSEP®, read the instructions below:
1. Destampe the bottle.
2. Place the bottle on the thumb; and the applicator between the index finger and the middle (supported on the sides of the actuator).
3. Place the bottle in the nostril and push the bottom of the vial, using the thumb against the index and middle fingers, quickly and firmly.
4. Repeat the operation as necessary.
5. Wipe the applicator with a tissue paper, place the lid on the jar and store it in the original packaging.
6. If necessary, blow your nose to remove secretions already fluidificadas.
Obs.: in the first use of the product, crank the engine two or three times until the system start the release of the drug.
hygiene Measures recommend the individual use of this product. The bottle should not be reused.
What are the evils that can cause me?
there are known the intensity and the frequency of adverse reactions specific to this medicine due to the absence of scientific reports about it.
Tell your doctor the appearance of reactions unpleasant.
Warnings and Precautions
what should I know before using?
does Not display.
do NOT TAKE MEDICINE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR DOCTOR, CAN BE DANGEROUS TO HEALTH.
what to do if someone use a larger amount than is recommended?
there have been reported cases of an overdose.