7 HABITS OF WOMEN WITH PERFECT HAIR
Hair with Perfection: “freedom from fault or defect” or “an exemplification of excellence supreme.”
People that has the perfect hair and great apparently, you must follow certain routines and practicing healthy habits in the hair, don’t you think?
The practice leads to perfection? With certainty.
research is done about different women who had the hair almost perfect, and bring in 7 habits care what they do with their hair.
>> Your Hair As if it Had come Out of the Hairdresser
- 20 Recipes of How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- Natural Remedy for thinning Hair – 6 homemade recipes
- Foods that Make your Hair Grow – List Updated
- Vitamin for Hair – What are the Best and How much it Costs
- Hydration for Hair – 12 Best Hair Oils
- step-by-Step Hydration to Dried Hair (UPDATED)
- How to Care for Hair – Tips that Work (GUARANTEED)
- 13 best Products to Straighten Hair (GUARANTEED)
- 10 tips to surefire to take Care of Long Hair (GUARANTEED)
- 15 Amazing Tips of How to Care for Red Hair
Want to see testimonials and tips about hair
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) → Foods and Vitamins for Hair Grow faster
Now check out the habits of care 7 hair of real women:
> Habit 1: Shampoo sparingly
Almost all expers in hair say that it is healthy to wash your hair every two days, or two to three times per week. A thick hair can only cope with a wash every three to four days, this is enough!
Other women claimed that they only wash the hair every three days with shampoos and soothing conditioners that do not contain sulfates, and said still that are good for their hair and for the environment.
If you are washing only twice per week to leave your hair a mess oily, do not worry. This is good, the sebum is also part of the natural process of hair.
> Habit 2: Exchange of products
Many of the women interviewed said that their secret is to change your shampoo and conditioner so that your hair will never get used to the same.
it Appears that vary is not only the spice to life, but to hair as well.
> Habit 3: Go easy with the brushing
Surprisingly, most of the women with whom they talked said they rarely use a brush through their perfect hair. Comb the hair with your fingers hurt less, and make the wires fall less. But you know how to be a hair smooth natural?
> Habit 4: Let hair dry naturally
The hair shiny, healthy and strong does not like heat, and most of the women with whom they talked said that it’s mainly good to let the hair dry naturally.
we Know that it is complicated, especially for people who don’t use their natural hair, but it is important to at least 4 times per week you do not use any tool electric to dry your hair.
If you want to you can still appeal to the diffuser or the use of the air, the more ice cream of your dryer, it does so less wires.
>Habit 5: Trim regularly
The easiest way to get rid of split ends of course, just bite them off. Perhaps that is why women with hair perfect does not have any problems with this, because they said they have your perfect hair in minutes cut every three months or even every six weeks.
Those who can not go to the hairdresser all this time, take a video on the internet and cut your own split ends.
>Habit 6: Only color hair when necessary
The majority of women with perfect hair say not dipped hair, integers, or left naturally as he is.
it Is also proven in the form of research that hair with natural color are the most healthy and beautiful, full of life, in addition to a charming impious.
> Habit 7: Eat well and take vitamins
A healthy diet rich in vitamins and nutrients will give you gorgeous hair that you dreamed about.
it Is your power that your hair will receive the strength to grow more vigorously and become glossy and silky.
7 Tips for the Hair
Here are the best tips from the hairdresser to the care of the hair.
1. Wash: shampoo lightweight
Use a ph neutral shampoo. Use a shampoo or a product with chamomile extract. Depending on the length of the hair use a portion of hazelnut and shampoo.
2. Rinse: cold water
always Wash our hair thoroughly to avoid residue of shampoo remaining on the perfect hair homemade and scalp. For the final wash can take cold water that stimulates the circulation and closes the pores.
3. Drying: the fresh air instead of a hairdryer hot
Scrape the hair is very strong, let it pre-dry in a shower cap or towel, then wipe dry. The method is more gentle to dry the hair is only in the air.
4. Keep: hair products
Care in excess damages the hair. Never overdo it with lotions, wax or lacquer. However: The hair is mostly dry and brittle. A treatment package occasional is, then, ideal. Massage a product above all of the tips.
5. Protect: alcoholic products
Dryers and mousse protects hair against environmental influences. Make sure, however, to use products without alcohol.
6. Style: volume-to-hair-loss
As a consolation for those who suffer from hair loss: Very few are blessed with a hair that only need to be air-dried after washing, then coat bouffant presents perfectly.
For all the other there are few products of style that cause as much damage to the scalp or in the hair, keeping the tips challenged and, above all, to create more volume.
7. Special treatment: dyeing
Hair with no life need a perfect cut. In addition, the color or stretch marks, bring them back to the state, freshness, and movement in the hair. Remember that you can change the color of the hair with the help of oxidizing chemicals.
People with hair loss should stop dyeing the professional and don’t do it very often. Do not wash before dyeing the hair so that your scalp is a bit protected by the layer of natural fat.
then, you should absolutely use shampoo, conditioners and treatments specifically for hair color.
5 Things for a Beautiful Hair
We reveal what women always do with your beautiful hair.
1. Invest in a good haircut
Who wants to have beautiful hair, you need a good stylist. Only a perfect cut can come to its best advantage of the hair.
however, you do not need to be the best hair cut and more expensive. Much more important is that the hairdresser not only mastered their craft, but also match your personal style.
2. Do not forget to scalp
Not only in the upper parts, but also the scalp must be well maintained. Cleanse to soothe sensitive skin and ensure that it remains in balance. Tip: add a teaspoon of baking soda to your shampoo to remove the residue and impurities.
3. With all the attention dedicated to women with big hair, naturally do not leave the tips aside. Therefore, not only a hair mask weekly, but also protective oils and creams that protect hair end up with heat damage.
4. Let the products rest
Relax during the exposure time in a hot towel around your hair or wrap it under a shower cap.
The heat induced penetrates more deeply into the hair the ingredients of the products, and personal hygiene.
5. Moisture of the hair
hair Dryers, hair straighteners and curling irons, are provided, at least on weekends.
it is Known that the heat takes away the moisture from the hair, resulting in that it is dry and no longer shiny.
>> we RECOMMEND TO YOU
- 20 New Tips Curly and Wavy Hair (GUARANTEED)
- 10 Easy Tips How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- How to leave your Hair Curly and Wavy Easy without Spending anything
- 10 Simple Tips and Easy How to Get Hair volume
- 7 Fantastic Recipes for Moisturizing Homemade Hair
- Aloe Hair – Check out How to Properly use and have a Result
- How to Care for Curly Hair – 9 Tips step-by-Step
- Cuts for Short Hair – Check out Photos of Short haircuts
- Honey and its Benefits for Skin and Hair – 10 Homemade Recipes
- 11 Masks of Egg for the Hair and Face with Clear and EGG Yolk
- Straightening Hair – 10 Tips To have a Smoothing over Time
- 5 Amazing Tips to Prevent Hair loss (GUARANTEED)
- Avocado Hair – 2 Masks Avocado-Step-by-Step with Photos
- 10 Tips that Work Truth to Hair growth
- Bangs for Curly Hair step-by-Step
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!