Masks Homemade Chocolate
chocolate is a favorite food for many people.
Not only is it very tasty, but it also has many beneficial properties and can even help improve the mood!
But many people do not know that it is possible to use masks with the use of dark chocolate, and that these masks can do a good job as a moisturizer, for the rejuvenation and toning of your face.
Note that to make this homemade mask is preferable to use chocolate good quality with the percentage of cocoa a minimum of 70% or more.
>> we Recommend To You:
- BITTER CHOCOLATE: 27 Amazing Health Benefits and Beauty
- Chocolate Slows down the Aging of the Skin (GUARANTEED)
- 27 Amazing Recipes Masks Facial Homemade
- Mask Facial Mask Natural for the Face
- Amazing Mask Anti-Wrinkle Banana: step-by-Step
- Masks for Face step-by-Step: Mask Homemade for the Face
Want to see testimonials and tips on chocolate
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) → 20 Benefits of Chocolate! Makes you lose weight? How much to eat per day?
1. Homemade mask Moisturizing Chocolate
To prepare this “mask” use 50 g of chocolate (with 70-90% content of cocoa) warm in a bain-marie until they become liquid.
then stir In 1 tablespoon of the chocolate with 1 tablespoon of olive oil (you can use sweet almond oil, flax oil or grape seed oil instead) and 1 egg yolk (you can skip the egg yolk, if you don’t like the smell.
Chocolate 94% with oil also have wonderful effect. Mix everything very well and spread the mask all over your face and neck.
Make sure that the temperature of the mask chocolate is comfortable to apply it on your face.
Continue for about 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
2. Toning Mask Homemade Chocolate
This mask may very well improve your skin, re-hydrating it, and even improve the elasticity.
To prepare it you need to warm up 50 grams of chocolate “good” (with content of 70-90% cocoa) in a bain-marie.
To prepare the other ingredients, you will have to throw them in the blender.
Mix together apple, banana, strawberry and water melon in the blender and then put 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture in the bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of your melted chocolate.
If you are a big part of your tasty milk shake to stay in your blender, drink and worry about your skin both inside and out!
Now, apply the mask on the face and neck and wait for about 20 minutes before rinsing the mask with lukewarm water.
3. Homemade mask of Chocolate is Rejuvenating, Hydrating and Soothing
Mix 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate with 1 tablespoon of thick cream and add 1 tablespoon of liquid honey.
Apply this mask on the face and neck for about 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
If you leave any mark on your face, clean your skin with your toner favorite.
4. Regenerate the Homemade Mask with the Use of Chocolate
Mix 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate with 1 teaspoon of almond oil and 1 teaspoon of rosehip oil.
Make sure the mask is warm and comfortable to the touch.
Add 1 drop of essential oil of rose, mix all the ingredients very well and apply the mask on your face for 20 minutes.
Rinse with lukewarm water. The oils will help to regenerate the cells of the skin and chocolate will help tone and hydrate the skin.
I Hope you find it useful.
→ See The Other Masks Homemade Chocolate in the Infographic Above
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU
> WANT to LOSE weight FASTER? THEN READ:
- Protein Diet Menu Complete Diet of Proteins
- Sandwich Natural: 17 Recipes for Sandwich Natural
- Soup Diet of the Hospital of the Heart to lose 7 kilos in 7 days
- New Fast Diet to Lose weight 9kg: Full Menu
- Diet of Fruit and Protein to lose 9 kilos in 3 days: Fruits make you look thinner
- Diet Apple Full Menu: Lose 7kg in 5 days
> TIPS AND TRICKS QUICK TO HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS:
- Tea with Cinnamon for Menstruation Recipe: How to Make
- 27 Recipes of How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies Menstrual Bleeding
- How to Take off dark Circles under the eyes: 17 Homemade Recipes to Eliminate dark Circles under the eyes
- 7 Fantastic Recipes for Moisturizing Homemade Hair
- 17 Homemade Recipes Easy to Let the Hair Smooth
- Natural Remedy for Hair loss: 6 Homemade Recipes
- Dental Bleaching Home: 7 Easy Recipes step-by-Step
- How to End Pimples 17 Amazing Homemade Recipes
- Home Remedy for Blackheads and Pimples, and Spots on the Skin
- Prosthesis Silicone Check out How much it Costs to Implant Silicone
- How to Make your Nail Grow Faster and Strong (GUARANTEED)
- Tummy tuck Surgery, Recovery, How much does it Cost Before and After
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!