what are Swollen Feet?
swollen Feet is a condition in which the muscles of the feet or ankle have an excessive accumulation of fluid.
This accumulation can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time.
Consult a physician if you have foot swollen and painful persistent, swelling accompanied by shortness of breath and weight gain, or swelling that damages the skin or if you have conditions or concerns specific medical.
Swelling is also called edema.
>> we Recommend To You:
- PUFFY EYES: Causes, How to Treat and Home Remedies
- 27 Amazing Tips to Reduce Swelling of the Eyes
- 17 Amazing Ways to Cure Puffy Eyes
- 17 Amazing Benefits of Foot Massage
- 7 Ways to Heal an Ankle Swollen
Want to see testimonials and tips on the feet and ankles
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) → 17 Amazing Home Remedies For Pain In the Foot and Heel
>> what Causes Swelling in the Feet?
Swelling in feet is caused by the accumulation of fluid in the tissues. Gravity pulls the fluids to your feet and ankles, causing them to swell.
The swelling can also be caused by a serious condition of the kidneys, heart, liver, and blood vessels.
Other causes of swelling are:
Eating too much salt and high-carbohydrates
Take birth control pills or the pills
Retention of sodium
History of phlebitis
Abuse of laxatives
>> Swollen Feet Can be Treated?
Yes. The treatment will depend on the cause of the swelling. One of the first treatment options is to elevate the legs above the level of the heart. Anti-inflammatory drugs can also help reduce the swelling in the legs.
>> Tips to Reduce Swelling
Drink plenty of water.
Put the feet up
Lying on your back, rest your feet above the level of your heart for 10 to 15 minutes, three or four times per day.
Not abusing laxatives
Use socks support
regular exercise improves circulation.
Avoid standing in one place for a long period of time.
to Lose excess weight
Excess weight slows circulation of body fluids and puts extra pressure on your veins.
Increase the muscle activity with the foot.
every one or two hours, get up and walk.
Review your medication with your doctors
Certain drugs, including nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs nsaids, and calcium channel blockers, can contribute to the swelling.
5 Ways to Prevent Swelling in the Feet and Ankles
There is a legend that wearing heels is dangerous for our health.
Sandal flat sandals and shoes strips are also, because it puts the body in an abnormal position for a short can cause medical problems in the long term, including the toe, knee, hip and back.
1. Tighten the Feet.
Wear closed-toe shoes or tennis shoes that pinches the foot is bad for their health. You probably can’t wear shoes from gym to work, but can dress up a pair when you’re at home or use them whenever possible.
2. Buy Shoes in the evening
Always buy shoes in the evening, because feet tend to swell throughout the day. Buy sandals with the support of the feet arched or dome-shaped instead of a flat and jumping small (1 to 1.5 inches).
3. Footwear Bad
Sandals tight also cause health problems in the long term. Be careful when you buy sandals and bad choices. Unless your feet are naturally strong and healthy, they are bad choices that should be limited or avoided during the entire year.
4. Relieve the Pain and Swelling of the Feet in the Natural Way.
to Pass creams and natural painkillers containing arnica, calendula, Cayenne and peppermint. This relieves the pain and swelling of his feet.
5. Drink more Water.
Swelling is a problem metabolic and circulation not a problem in the foot.
The best advice to avoid this is to drink more water, eat less sodium, raise your legs after a long day, wear stockings, low compression, and keep the ideal weight.
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU
> WANT to LOSE weight FASTER? THEN READ:
- Protein Diet Menu Complete Diet of Proteins
- Sandwich Natural: 17 Recipes for Sandwich Natural
- Soup Diet of the Hospital of the Heart to lose 7 kilos in 7 days
- New Fast Diet to Lose weight 9kg: Full Menu
- Diet of Fruit and Protein to lose 9 kilos in 3 days: Fruits make you look thinner
- Diet Apple Full Menu: Lose 7kg in 5 days
> TIPS AND TRICKS QUICK TO HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS:
- Tea with Cinnamon for Menstruation Recipe: How to Make
- 27 Recipes of How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies Menstrual Bleeding
- How to Take off dark Circles under the eyes: 17 Homemade Recipes to Eliminate dark Circles under the eyes
- 7 Fantastic Recipes for Moisturizing Homemade Hair
- 17 Homemade Recipes Easy to Let the Hair Smooth
- Natural Remedy for Hair loss: 6 Homemade Recipes
- Dental Bleaching Home: 7 Easy Recipes step-by-Step
- How to End Pimples 17 Amazing Homemade Recipes
- Home Remedy for Blackheads and Pimples, and Spots on the Skin
- Prosthesis Silicone Check out How much it Costs to Implant Silicone
- How to Make your Nail Grow Faster and Strong (GUARANTEED)
- Tummy tuck Surgery, Recovery, How much does it Cost Before and After
Hi, I would like to know what to do with the swelling of my foot, I buy sandal and is Good at the time but after a while my foot swells a lot and can’t go on the sidewalk with the sandal.
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!