5 Easy Tips to take Care of Dry Eyes in the House
If you suffer with the uncomfortable symptoms of dry eyes, here are five simple ways to dry eyes home treatment at home without the use of a medication guy.
Many american adults experience the uncomfortable symptoms of dry eyes, including pungency, watery eyes, sensitivity to light, feeling gritty in the eye, itching, redness, and blurred vision.
Although there are many causes, there are many ways for you to relieve the dry eyes at night without the need of remedies expensive.
>> we Recommend To You:
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies for Terçol in the Eye
- 27 Amazing Tips to Reduce Swelling of the Eyes
- 17 Amazing Remedies Homemade for Itchy Eyes
- 17 Amazing Ways to Cure Puffy Eyes (UPDATED)
- EYE: Causes, How to Treat and Home Remedies
- PUFFY EYES: Causes, How to Treat and Home Remedies
Want to see testimonials and tips about eyes
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) Diet For Vision and Eyes – gluten-Nutritionist
>> what causes dry eyes?
The aging process. As we age, our eyes produce less tears.
The Sjogren’s syndrome is a condition associated with arthritis and also may dry out the mouth and eyes.
Pregnancy and menopause. Women are more prone to develop dry eyes after menopause and during pregnancy.
contact Lenses. Dry eyes is one of the main causes of discomfort of the contact lens. Wearing lenses frequently causes an increase in evaporation from the eye, leading to dryness and irritation.
Medication. Medications such as decongestants, antihistamines, sleeping pills, antidepressants and painkillers may lead to loss of tears and dry eyes.
Environment. Many things in day-to-day can cause the dry eyes and burning. Windy conditions, sunny and dry; heaters, dehumidifiers, fans or air conditioning; high altitudes; pollution of smoke or air; sand, dust, or pollen in the air.
>> How to Treat Dry Eyes at Home
1. Artificial tears and Drops of Lubrication
Use artificial tears quality that complement the eye, and cast out any element annoying.
Made of ingredients such as glycerin and natural oils, these drops can restore temporarily the moisture in the eyes.
There are many good products out there. They are not cheap, but there is nothing better than a drop of lubricant to combat dry eyes.
Use them in the morning, when you wake up and at night before you go to bed. Add a few drops during the day when you are experiencing dryness.
Many eyedrops are vasoconstrictors. They reduce temporarily the blood vessels inflamed and take away the redness.But when it passes the effect, your eyes are red again.
The eye is one of the products most useless in the market because it soothes the redness but does not treat the problem of dry eyes.
2. Hot compresses
Their tears are made up of much more than just water. They also consist of an oily substance produced by glands along the eyelids.
If these glands entupirem, the oil can prevent the entry of the tear film. This causes the water in the tears evaporates very quickly, creating dry eyes.
The heat of a hot compress penetrates these glands, which releases the lock and helps to liquefy the oil, making the tears flow.
Grab a cloth, soak it in warm water to hot. If it is too hot to touch, do not put in your eyes. Must have heat, but may not be very hot.
Place the cloth over your eyes and leave it to act for 10 minutes. The heat dissipates rapidly, so you will have to dive again in warm water. Do this two times per day.
3. Hygiene of the Eyelids
sometimes we ignore completely the area around the eyes and eyelids when we wash the face. Their eyelids and lashes protect the eyes of all the particles in the air, capturing and collecting dirt.
If this buildup is not removed, can lead to blockages, decreasing the production of tear, and contributing to the dry eyes.
Keep the area clean with a cloth and shampoo bebè, because it does not burn the eyes. Do it once per day.
4. Protect Eyes
Many people, especially in warmer climates, has a ceiling fan above the bed, or an air-conditioning blowing in your room.
When we sleep, our eyes are not fully closed, especially when we dream.
This exposure can result in dry eyes and sore during the night and when you wake up.
Get a mask of sleep good quality. She moulded into his face, creating a protection for your face and eyes. This will protect your dry eyes from any air that may be assoprado around you.
5. Fish oil Omega-3.
A recent study published in the journal of Ophthalmology reported that patients who take a supplement of omega-3 had a reduction in dry eyes.
Not all fish oil are good. The source is extremely important.
You need to check the amount of EPA and DHA.
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU
> WANT to LOSE weight FASTER? THEN READ:
- Protein Diet Menu Complete Diet of Proteins
- Sandwich Natural: 17 Recipes for Sandwich Natural
- Soup Diet of the Hospital of the Heart to lose 7 kilos in 7 days
- New Fast Diet to Lose weight 9kg: Full Menu
- Diet of Fruit and Protein to lose 9 kilos in 3 days: Fruits make you look thinner
- Diet Apple Full Menu: Lose 7kg in 5 days
> TIPS AND TRICKS QUICK TO HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS:
- Tea with Cinnamon for Menstruation Recipe: How to Make
- 27 Recipes of How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies Menstrual Bleeding
- How to Take off dark Circles under the eyes: 17 Homemade Recipes to Eliminate dark Circles under the eyes
- 7 Fantastic Recipes for Moisturizing Homemade Hair
- 17 Homemade Recipes Easy to Let the Hair Smooth
- Natural Remedy for Hair loss: 6 Homemade Recipes
- Dental Bleaching Home: 7 Easy Recipes step-by-Step
- How to End Pimples 17 Amazing Homemade Recipes
- Home Remedy for Blackheads and Pimples, and Spots on the Skin
- Prosthesis Silicone Check out How much it Costs to Implant Silicone
- How to Make your Nail Grow Faster and Strong (GUARANTEED)
- Tummy tuck Surgery, Recovery, How much does it Cost Before and After
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!