Natural Remedies for Depression that are worth Trying
If you are depressed, joining nation Prozac may not necessarily be the answer.
on the one hand, antidepressants work for only half of the people who seek it.
Then there are the side effects fatigue, weight gain, sexual dysfunction, nausea, headaches and dizziness.
in addition, you have to get yourself to a doctor, which is not always feasible.
instead, many people are turning to natural remedies, which are easily accessible, have little or no side effects, and are generally compatible with other medication that you are already taking.
The natural remedies offer a way for people to be treated quickly and conveniently.
If you are experiencing a serious depression test, there is no doubt that you should seek help immediately and could benefit from medication, which has helped millions of people.
But, if your case is mild to moderate, try to consider some of the following alternative treatments.
>> we Recommend To You:
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies for Anxiety and Depression
- 27 Home Remedies for ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies for Depression
- Diet For Depression + Menu To Combat Depression
- 27 TECHNIQUES TO DECREASE STRESS AND ANXIETY
- AMAZING TIPS HOW to TAKE STRESS AND ANXIETY
Want to see testimonials and tips about Depression
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) → World Health Day ? Foods Against Depression
Supplements, available at most pharmacies, are now supported by some science solid enough.
These are the best studied:
The omega-3 fatty acids, found naturally in oily fish, such as salmon and mackerel, can be effective in the prevention and in the treatment of depression.
A study in 2014 in the journal Biological Psychiatry found that that taking supplements of omega-3 for only two weeks significantly reduced depression in a group of patients who were at high risk of developing it.
recent research suggests that inflammation may be an underlying mechanism of depression. And omega-3 have been well documented as anti-inflammatory.
Try: 1,000 mg of omega-3 fatty acids daily to be the optimal dose for the treatment of types of depression.
SAM-e, a chemical that occurs naturally in the body, can improve mood, providing the raw material for the manufacture of the feel-good the brain chemicals serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine.
Although more than 40 studies have examined to the same, the results have been mixed.
But a study, published by the Department of Health and Human Services, in 2003, found that the substance is equivalent to, at least, low doses of some antidepressants, and with fewer side effects.
Try it: While the recommended dose on the package is 200 mg per day, research suggests you need more like 400 mg three to four times per day.
St. John’s Wort, made from a plant that grows in nature, can alleviate depression, by making several of the brain chemicals serotonin feel-good, dopamine, and norepinephrine available.
This is also the way antidepressants like Prozac work on, and a Harvard study in 2005 showed that St. John’s wort can be as effective as the remedy in the case of moderate depression.
Try it: Take 300 mg three times a day, and wait for three to four weeks to feel any effects.
Make sure that you talk with your doctor before taking the herb, because it may have serious side effects and may not be compatible with other medications that you can take-especially those that treat depression and mood disorders.
Stir it up
to Exercise both the body and the mind. In addition to trigger energizers, brain chemicals feel good, such as endorphins, adrenaline, serotonin and dopamine, the exercise stimulates a new nerve growth, which creates new ways of communication and increases the flexibility of your brain.
Even low levels of physical activity such as gardening for 20 to 30 minutes a day may ward off depression in people of all ages.
Yoga, in particular, is in the first place as a home remedy for depression.
In one study people with mild depression who participated in two yoga sessions, reported significantly fewer symptoms of depression and a state of mind more shiny after just three weeks.
Try the following: Do 30 to 40 minutes, three to five times a week aerobic exercise such as walking, running, cycling.
Twice a week, yoga can also help, especially hot yoga, which is being studied. Apparently, the increase in body temperature can release chemicals that increase the mood.
Clear your mind
The meditation is based on clearing the mind can help relieve the psychological stress, including anxiety and depression.
Meditation-based mind clean, teaches them to erase the negative thinking while it is happening, the cycle of worrying that leads to the bipolar depression.
Try: apps for mobile phone, how to relaxing sounds, or applications of meditation.
Other complementary techniques that may work for you include acupuncture, light therapy, hypnosis, massage therapy, and a variety of other herbal supplements, including Valerian and 5-HTP.
Stay tuned for new interesting developments in the treatment of depression and prevention, including the probiotics, which address the imbalances in our gut bacteria; transcranial magnetic stimulation, which stimulates the nerve cells of the brain that control mood.
And the possibility for biomarkers of depression (signs in our genes) that can be detected from blood tests and that can indicate the best type of treatment.
we RECOMMEND FOR YOU | TIPS OF HAIR “
- Honey and its Benefits for the Skin and Hair: 17 Homemade Recipes
- 7 Fantastic Recipes for Moisturizing Homemade Hair
- Natural Remedy for Hair loss: 6 Homemade Recipes
- 27 Recipes of How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- 17 Homemade Recipes Easy to Let the Hair Smooth
- 17 Best Products for Smooth Hair(Updated)
- 27 New Tips Curly and Wavy Hair (GUARANTEED)
- CASTOR OIL: 37 Benefits For Skin, Hair and Health
- Avocado in the Hair: 7 Masks of Avocado step-by-Step with Photos
- How to Leave your Hair Curly and Wavy Easy without Spending Anything
- 17 Simple Tips and Easy How to Get the Volume of the Hair (Updated)
- 17 Easy Tips of How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- Aloe on the Hair: Check out how to Properly Use and have a Result
- Vitamin for Hair: What are the Best and How much it Costs
- 17 Amazing Tips How to Grow Hair with Coconut Oil
- 17 Foods that Make Hair Grow Faster
- As you Leave the Thick Hair: 17 Home Remedies (Updated)
- 17 Amazing Tips Relaxation for Curly Hair Homemade
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!