Ways to Use Olive oil for Beauty
When you shop, include natural beauty products in abundance at the supermarket that can be used in our beauty routine.
One of my favorite products is extra virgin olive oil.
The olive oil benefits is a very popular product that people use for centuries and, today, is still strong and widely used in the cosmetics industry.
Olive oil is very rich in vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids. It is also convenient for sensitive skin.
olive oil is a powerful ingredient for skin care, anti-aging; rich in antioxidants, which prevents the skin from aging.
The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it also nourishes, rejuvenates and protects the skin.
Rich in vitamin e And A, present in olive oil helps prolong youth, hydrates the skin, maintains its elasticity and softness.
Olive oil helps the skin cells to regenerate.
>> we Recommend To You:
- 17 Amazing Tricks Olive oil to Loosen the bowels
- OLIVE oil: 7 Incredible Benefits For Skin, Hair and Health
- 40 the Main Benefits of CASTOR OIL: what is it For?
- CASTOR OIL: 37 Benefits For Skin, Hair and Health
- Coconut Oil: 27 Homemade Recipes for straight Hair and Curly
- How to Use Coconut Oil As a sunscreen
Want to see testimonials and tips about olive oil
Leave your comment in the video below!
we Work with love and to the extent possible, your comment will be answered!
This content does not replace a query medica!
(VIDEO) 20 Benefits of Olive oil
The list of benefits of the olive oil is great, but let’s talk about practical things such as: you can use olive oil for beauty?
1. Bath of Olive oil
Sophia Loren, Italian actress, once shared her beauty secret. She loves to take a bath of olive oil.
To prepare the bath of olive oil, add 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil in your bathtub! (You can add more if you want).
This simple and amazing beauty secret can make the skin smooth and very soft.
Massagei your body with the extra virgin olive oil before you jump in your bath.
After you take your bath dry, and wipe off the excess oil.
You will not recognize your skin! Will stay incredibly smooth and soft, like a baby skin.
2. Body lotion Olive oil
olive oil is a lotion favorite!
I love to apply olive oil all over my body, in the shower, use a shower gel, after the application of lotion of olive oil, my skin is extremely soft and very smooth!
This beauty secret simple is a very fast way and easy way to leave your skin with a healthy appearance and soft to the touch.
3. Make-up remover Olive oil
I love to use olive oil as my make-up remover at night.
Gently removes makeup and nourishes the skin at the same time.
Apply a bit of olive oil is sweet for hair on a cotton (or a cotton damp) and gently clean all the makeup from your face.
If you have a heavy makeup, then remove first, then do massage of olive oil all over your face and then wipe with a cloth saturated with warm water.
Repeat a few times if necessary and remember to be gentle, never treat your skin harshly.
Wash your face with hot water, and then wet it with cold water; cold water will help stimulate blood circulation and close the pores.
You can also use olive oil as a make-up remover gentle removes easily even the makeup to the test d’water.
4. Strengthen your Nails with Olive oil?
A bath of warm oil to your nails is an excellent way to strengthen them.
it only Takes for 5 or 10 minutes.
Just soak the nails in olive oil and lightly warm (not too hot, just room temperature).
Do this treatment once or twice a week and enjoy strong nails, healthy and shiny!
5. Olive oil as Eye Cream
Yes, you can use olive oil as an eye cream.
it Will nourish the tender skin around your eyes and soften fine lines.
gently Massage under the eyes a little olive oil before going to bed or early in the morning.
Keep your oil price in the fridge and enjoy refreshing way.
6. Olive oil as face Masks Homemade
One of my favorite masks homemade with olive oil is:
Mix one egg yolk with a tablespoon of olive oil (you can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice, if you want to lighten and brighten your skin, as lemon juice is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, especially).
Apply this mixture with your clean face for 5 to 10 minutes.
Rinse with warm water, then cold (cold water helps close the pores).
This mask homemade olive oil can be used for types of normal skin or dry, to nourish and soften your skin, adding shine wonderful.
A face-mask of olive oil makes cleaning and freshens all types of skin normal:
Mix one tablespoon of white clay with one tablespoon of olive oil.
Apply it on your face for about 10 minutes; rinse with warm water.
7. Olive oil for Hair
hair Treatment with olive oil is quick and easy to do; you will only take 15 minutes to do.
Mix one egg yolk with two tablespoons of olive oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
Keep this mask on your hair for about 15 minutes, then apply shampoo. Your hair will become more bright and smooth.
Here is another treatment of olive oil simple for your hair that will leave it more silky and shiny:
it Is easy, just lightly apply olive oil to warm on the your hair.
Leave for about an hour, then use shampoo condition as usual (you may need to wash your hair twice to get rid of the oiliness).
This hair treatment will leave your hair healthier and will add brightness.
8. Add the Olive oil in your Salads!
Olive oil will improve your skin, hair and nails and it will nourish your body from the inside. Remember, beauty starts from within!
olive oil is one of my skin care products natural favorite.
→ See the Other Ways to Use Olive oil for Beauty in the Infographic Above
>> >> we RECOMMEND TO YOU
> WANT to LOSE weight FASTER? THEN READ:
- Protein Diet Menu Complete Diet of Proteins
- Sandwich Natural: 17 Recipes for Sandwich Natural
- Soup Diet of the Hospital of the Heart to lose 7 kilos in 7 days
- New Fast Diet to Lose weight 9kg: Full Menu
- Diet of Fruit and Protein to lose 9 kilos in 3 days: Fruits make you look thinner
- Diet Apple Full Menu: Lose 7kg in 5 days
> TIPS AND TRICKS QUICK TO HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS:
- Tea with Cinnamon for Menstruation Recipe: How to Make
- 27 Recipes of How to Make Hair Grow Faster
- 27 Amazing Home Remedies Menstrual Bleeding
- How to Take off dark Circles under the eyes: 17 Homemade Recipes to Eliminate dark Circles under the eyes
- 7 Fantastic Recipes for Moisturizing Homemade Hair
- 17 Homemade Recipes Easy to Let the Hair Smooth
- Natural Remedy for Hair loss: 6 Homemade Recipes
- Dental Bleaching Home: 7 Easy Recipes step-by-Step
- How to End Pimples 17 Amazing Homemade Recipes
- Home Remedy for Blackheads and Pimples, and Spots on the Skin
- Prosthesis Silicone Check out How much it Costs to Implant Silicone
- How to Make your Nail Grow Faster and Strong (GUARANTEED)
- Tummy tuck Surgery, Recovery, How much does it Cost Before and After
- Beauty Blog: Removing the Sugar from the Diet Can Rejuvenate 20 Years
- Paintball and its Benefits for Health: lose weight with Paintball
- Ingrown toenail: the Main Causes and Treatments
- Check out the Tips to keep Hair Healthy and Shiny
- 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR COLD SORE: STEP-BY-STEP
Deserves your Click
Beauty Blog – 2018
Theme by ThemeBounce. Powered By WordPress
we Are Against Spam!